IEC/EN 61032 Figure 3 2.5 mm Test Rod with 3N Thrust & IEC/EN 61032 Figure 4 1.0 mm Test Wire with 1N Thrust
1. According to: GB/T4208-2008 / IEC 61032:1997 / IEC 60529:2001 / IEC 60065 / IEC 60598 and UL.
2. IP3X/IP4X Test Probe C/D is the necessary tool to proceed protecting electric shock test of household and similar electrical appliances.
1. Wire length: 100 mm
2. Wire diameter: 1.0 mm
3. Circular-baffle diameter: 35 mm
4. Handle diameter: 20 mm
5. Handle length: 95 mm
6. According to IEC 61032 Figure 3 and Figure 4 (The Test Probe C & D).
1. Standard test refers to the joint part can't touch the live parts or close to the dangerous parts. and 35mm circular baffle can not be enter.
2. In the test requirement for preventing access to the hazardous parts. Test Probe C need to be with push force 3±0.3N.
3. In the test requirement for preventing access to the hazardous parts. Test Probe D need to be with push force 1±0.1N.
This probe is intended to verify the basic protection against access to hazardous parts. It's also used to verify the protection against access with a tool.
Shenzhen Julixing Instruments Co., Ltd.are specialized in manufacturing special, custom built, test and measuring equipment for products testing as per international norms and offering calibration services andrelated information. Our products and services are used by research & development establishments, test laboratories, defense establishments, government institutions & manufacturing industries to fulfill the clients' requirements.
If you require equipment to test products such as home appliances, electrical accessories like switches, sockets, connectors, etc. industrial & road lighting luminaires,automobile lighting systems or related categories, we can provide the solutions you need.
We would appreciate your comments on the layout design, presentation or other aspects of our website.